There is nothing new about TikTok except how much fun you can have at home and with your family. I mean you might as well get everyone in the house involved.
TikTok has over half a billion users, more downloads in 2018 than YouTube, Twitter and Facebook and is worth more than US $75 billion. What’s got everyone raving about the newcomer that is TikTok?
If you are over the age of 40, A.K.A not a millennial, you’ll probably need the appeal of avocado on toast explained to you. In a similar vein, if you are over 16, you probably need the appeal of TikTok explained to you.
TikTok is a 15-second-or-less video creation app that has users sing, dance, act, or meme to the backdrop of the pre-recorded audio clips or songs. It puts a whole host of editing features at your fingertips, making the creation of content a breeze.
Here are our top we think you should be doing! Try it for some quick home fun!
1. Workdistractions https://vm.tiktok.com/WQSqeo/
2. Toosieslide https://vm.tiktok.com/WQ5r3f/
3. Levelupchallenge https://vm.tiktok.com/WQhfHQ/
4. Whippedcoffee https://vm.tiktok.com/WQa1qG/
5. Boredinthehouse https://vm.tiktok.com/WQHVoW/
6. Fliptheswitch https://vm.tiktok.com/WQD22e/
7. Ahichallenge https://vm.tiktok.com/WQCYC4/
8. 123pabajochallenge https://vm.tiktok.com/WQ41mb/
9. Smeeze https://vm.tiktok.com/WQmd5W/
10. Cantarito https://vm.tiktok.com/WQnBmm/
Check out more about how TikTok is supporting the community through CO-VID 19.